If you would like to set up an appointment or find out more about our services, please submit the form below. Cheers!
b. Annual Data Access and Storage Fee. You will be charged and responsible for the payment of an annual data access and storage fee in order to access and maintain your VDI in the VDIDS. The first year access and storage fee is included in the fee for your VDI services. After the first year, you will be charged an annual data access and storage renewal fee of $35. Such annual fee is subject to increase upon written notice 60 days prior to the expiration of any annual renewal period.
c. DG Data Access. The VDIDS does not allow DG to access any information related to your VDI once the information is uploaded. DG only has the ability purge your VDI data from VDIDS, and will only do so upon either your authorization or for nonpayment of the annual data access and storage renewal fee.
d. VDIDS Password. After initial upload of your VDI, you will be shown how to access your VDI data and given a temporary access password. The temporary password must be changed after your first login to the VDIDS, which is required within seven days of the initial upload of your VDI data. DG will not have access to your password. You are responsible for keeping track of and changing your VDIDS password. In the event you forget your password, the VDIDS will provide two separate password retrieval systems, e-mail and SMS text, for password recovery.
e. Modification of and Addition to Valuables Documentation Inventory. After the initial upload of VDI data, only you and individuals you give your username and password will be able to modify, add or update to your VDI data. You are responsible for keeping your VDI data current. DG is happy to assist you with this process if desired.
f. Review of Initial Inventory. You will be given seven days to review your valuables documentation inventory and advise DG of any items missing from your VDI. DG will dispatch a REP Specialist to your Service Location to address any missing items if, in the sole discretion of DG, any such omission is due to an error on the part of DG. Because you are able to edit descriptions and values for each item in your VDI and because DG cannot access your VDI data after initial upload to the VDIDS, you agree that any discrepancy involving a description and/or value is your sole responsibility to address.
7. Emergency Preparedness Consultation. Your emergency preparedness consultation (“EPC”) is comprised of two categories: home supply consultation (“HSC”) and emergency response consultation (“ERC”). EPC services are provided at a rate of $45 per hour. If you purchase EPC services in addition to VDI services, the hourly rate will be reduced by $10. Any supplies purchased from DG, as described below, will require advance payment. Before providing EPC services, DG will provide you with an estimate of the cost of such services tailored to meet your needs.
a. If you want to ensure you and your family has the appropriate emergency supplies on hand at your residence, HSC services are for you. At a minimum DG’s HSC services will provide you with a checklist of supplies designed to address your individual needs and concerns. DG can also advise you on the best ways to stock and track of your home supplies and offer assistance in achieving these objectives. If requested, DG will provide home supplies and organize your storage area.
b. Ifyouwanttoensureyouandfamilyarepreparedintheeventofasuddenevacuationorder, ERC services are for you. DG’s ERC services will help you in preparing a “short list” of items to collect in the case of a sudden evacuation order pursuant to American Red Cross and FEMA guidelines. This short list is designed to enable you to collect all items on the list within 15 minutes. If requested, DG will acquire and stock pre-packed GoBags, which contain important items that can be easily collected in the event of a sudden evacuation.
8. Homeowner’s Insurance. DG is not responsible for representing you or communicating with your homeowner’s insurance company related to any claim submitted using your VDI data or otherwise. You are solely responsible for providing your insurance company with any VDI data reports. DG will discuss the data collection process and related matters with your insurance company if you request DG to do so.
9. Representations and Warranties. By signing the Service Order and permitting the REP Specialist to perform the agreed REP Services in your residence, you represent and warrant rthat you are the legal owner of or are lawfully entitled to occupy the residence in which the REP Services are to be performed. You further represent and warrant that you are the owner of all valuables to be inventoried and all information provided to DG is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. You agree to indemnify and hold, DG, the REP Specialist and any affiliates of these parties harmless against any claims, damages or losses arising out of breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
10. Service Limitations; Additional Charges. The specific REP Services to be provided by DG and cost for each service will be indicated on the Service Order. Any work outside the scope of the services identified on the Service Order will require the approval of DG. Any services performed outside of the Service Order will require additional cost. These fees can be quickly assessed and will be billable using the original payment method.
11. Cancellation/Refunds. REP Services performed for you are non-refundable after performed. In the event that you do not cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the service date and time, you agree that DG has the right to charge you a $50.00 fee for each missed or cancelled appointment.
12. Privacy and Confidentiality. Any confidential information collected, used or acquired in connection with the request for an appointment or during the delivery of REP Services shall be used solely for the purposes of scheduling and delivering such services. DG and its agents shall not release, divulge, publish, transfer, sell or otherwise make known to unauthorized persons confidential information without your express written consent or as provided by law. For the purposes of this provision, confidential information includes, but is not limited to, information identifiable to you or members of your household that relates to your property, health, finances, education, business use or receipt of services or other activities, names, addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, driver license numbers, financial profiles, credit card numbers, financial identifiers and other identifying numbers related to you and members of your household.
- Severability. The provisions of these GTS and any Service Order shall be deemed severable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more of the provisions of these GTS or any Service Order shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these GTS or any related Service Order.
- Arbitration. You agree that any and all disputes arising under or related to these GTS or any Service Order, which cannot be resolved through negotiations between DG and you, shall be submitted to binding arbitration.
- Force Majeure. You agree that DG will not be responsible for delays or failures in performing the REP Services that are caused by acts of nature, acts of any government, failure of transportation and/or telecommunications, accidents, riots, war, terrorist threat or action, work stoppages or strikes, or, in general, other causes beyond DG’s control.
- Governing Law. These GTS and any Service Order shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
- Questions or Concerns. You should communicate with DG regarding routine matters such as scheduling, changes to your REP Services, or any initial concerns about the services you have ordered and will be receiving. Questions or concerns should be directed to DG by telephone at (720) 328-1688, by mail at 3107 28th St., Boulder, CO 80301 or by email at email@example.com.